Thank You Sponsors!
Be A Sponsor
ASHRAE UK has initiated a Sponsorship Program for businesses that are passionate about supporting ASHRAE UK. This program will provide businesses the opportunity to promote their brands, products and services to the UK HVAC/R community through a variety of ASHRAE UK events, including monthly meetings, seminars and special events. In addition, sponsors will be advertised in a series of electronic communications that are distributed to over 100 recipients (primarily ASHRAE members) across the UK and beyond.
There are many Sponsorship Options to serve your marketing and promotion needs:
Why Sponsor ASHRAE UK Chapter?
- Logo of the sponsored company will be placed for a year at our web page, monthly newsletter, Events (once a month)- Profile your brand in the UK- opportunity to upgrade sponsorship for profile across Europe, reaching consulting engineers, contractors, manufacturers and students.
- Be identified as a brand that supports education, research and innovation design within the built environment.
- Sponsored will be acknowledged at the events, students activities, Region XIV CRC, ASHRAE society Research promotion RP
How Your sponsorship help the Chapter?
- Sponsor students to Join ASHRAE, YEA (Young Engineers In ASHRAE) leadership events, and Smart start for transferring from student to Associate member
- Sponsor local events for wider participation in the region
- Support Research Promotion RP recognised officially by ASHRAE society
- Publicity and Maintaining web page
- Organising social events for the students and industrial sponsor
- Bronze: £200- Your brand is profiled on the ASHRAE UK Website & Newsletters for 1 year with other benefits as above
- Silver:-£500- Upgrade from Bronze to include 3x Editorials and advertisement campaigns on ASHRAE UK Chapter Website and Newsletter.
- Gold-:£1000- All the benefits of Bronze and Silver but includes your company as an MSc student sponsor for a specific research project that is relevant to your business. Your business can then profile your support towards Young Engineers on your own website, along with updates of the student progress.